Three Reasons To Switch to Heat-Free Hair Care + Our Top Tips for Heatless Style
Thinking of making the switch to heatless styling for your hair? There’s never been a better time to get on-trend, while also doing something healthy for your hair. Here are a few of our favorite benefits of using heat-free methods for your hair care and styling.
OUR FAVORITE REASONS TO TRY HEATLESS STYLING
1. Heatless care is healthier for your hair.
We all know that heat isn’t great for the hair. Dryers, curling irons, and straighteners all have a negative impact on your locks over time, stripping the hair of moisture and sometimes leaving it dry and brittle.
Heatless styling allows you to reduce damage caused by heat styling, including hair loss and breakage, meaning hair grows stronger and longer over time.
2. Heatless haircare gets results that last.
Because it relies on your hair drying in a certain shape rather than heat shaping or holding products, heatless hair requires minimal restyling and the results can last for days.
You can sleep in your curls, put them up in a pony or style them with your favorite accessories without needing to retouch them.
3. Heatless hair care creates an easy, instant style.
Curls never go out of style, and with heatless styling, they’ve never been easier to achieve.
The versatility of heatless methods and tools makes it easy to create a Hollywood coif or beachy waves overnight. Then, when you’re ready for a new style, simply wash your hair and repeat!
Ready to get started? Here are some of our top tips for going heatless:
● Reduce frizz by using a microfiber towel or even an old t-shirt and gently squeezing your hair dry after washing. Avoid using terry cloth towels as they can lead to frizz and hair damage.
● Support your overall hair health by choosing the proper hair products. Make sure your shampoos, conditioners, hair oils, smoothing serums, and other products are designed to support overall hair growth and are correctly formulated for your hair’s unique type, texture, and structure.
● For best results, style while you sleep. Twists, knots, or plaits in slightly damp hair will become beautiful waves and curls if left for at least an hour. However, by sleeping in your style overnight, you’ll get longer-lasting results. When you wake up, remove the style or any curlers. Next, run your fingers through your hair for quick and easy styling!